Wild Kind Hearts

       Welcome to Wild Kind Hearts! My name is Rachel and this is my first blog post. I created this blog spot as a space to express myself and connect with other like minded people. I'm a big time journaler but felt the need to share more with others. My hope with this blog is to inspire, encourage, and motivate others to express themselves creatively and through healthy adventures in life. In this space, I plan to share adventures of the beautiful outdoors and also creative pursuits like pottery and sewing.

        A little bit about myself... I'm an outdoor enthusiast. I enjoy hiking, camping, backpacking, surfing, and rock climbing. I love the peace I get just from being out in nature. I enjoy living a healthy lifestyle. I also love expressing myself creatively. Lately Ive been enjoying the process of learning how to throw on a wheel. It is so much fun and a whole lot of work. I enjoy singing and playing the guitar and writing songs. I also enjoy sewing, mostly apparel sewing. I come from a family of artists and it's really the only way we know. It brings so much joy to create and share and gift to others. I hope to inspire you on your creative endeavors and future adventures! After some thought about a blog name, I decided on Wild Kind Hearts, because it was a good way to describe myself but also what I look for in friendships. At this point in my life, I am purely enjoying the people I love and the things I love to do. And I'm grateful to be doing most of these things with my best friend and husband (minus the sewing). So welcome to my little space in cyber space. Happy trails! 


Comments

Popular Posts